Bryn Eithin – sleeps 6
Bwthyn Clychau'r Gog and Bryn Eithin are cottages situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, central to everything in North Wales.
Both cottages form a small hamlet made up of the old farm buildings, both have their own garden and private parking areas. Your hosts, Steven and Jane will welcome you and ensure your stay is a wonderful and memorable experience.
The Luxury North Wales Cottages have been converted with layout, space and natural light in mind. The cottages are both super insulated and triple glazed throughout. The materials used are locally sourced and the interior design is contemporary with some more traditional period features such as refurbished Victorian wrought iron beds.
There are also a family range of bikes available for your use.
- 2 bedrooms both with ensuite
- Bedroom 1 has a refurbished Victorian wrought iron kingsize bed and ensuite includes bath, toilet and wash basin.
- Bedroom 2 has refurbished Victorian wrought iron twin beds (that can be joined) and ensuite includes shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Bedroom 3 has refurbished wrought iron kingsize bed, with toilet and basin next door - all on ground floor.
- High vault hall leading into lounge and 3rd bedroom
- Spacious modern fully fitted kitchen and dining area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine and electric halogen hob, microwave and cooker
- Downstairs cloak room.
- Log Burning stove (with plenty of logs on site for your use)
- Flat screen TV with Freesat and DVD player.
- IPod Dock.
- Private patio area and garden with garden furniture and picnic table.
Book Bryn Eithin
Master Bedroom with Bath En-suite.
Kitchen - with views of the Aran.
Twin Room with Shower En-suite.
Lounge - Log burner, Freesat TV and DVD
Hall and stairs .
The view from the garden.