Bwthyn Clychau’r Gog – sleeps 2
Bwthyn Clychau'r Gog cottage is situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, central to everything in North Wales.
The cottage forms a small hamlet made up of the old farm buildings, both cottages have their own garden and private parking areas. Your hosts, Steven and Jane will welcome you and ensure your stay is a wonderful and memorable experience. It is a superb cottage for a romantic holiday.
Luxury North Wales Cottages have been converted with layout, space and natural light in mind. The cottages are both super insulated and triple glazed throughout. The materials used are locally sourced and the interior design is contemporary with some more traditional period features such as refurbished Victorian wrought iron beds.
There are also a family range of bikes available for your use.
- 1 very spacious bedroom with ensuite : bath, toilet and wash basin upstairs
- Open plan hall and lounge area
- Downstairs bathroom: shower, toilet and wash basin
- Large kitchen and dining area with seating area
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine and electric halogen hob, microwave and cooker
- Log Burning stove (with plenty of logs on site for your use)
- Flat screen TV with Freesat and DVD player
- IPod Dock
- Additional cot can be organized for a child
- Patio doors in two locations opening out into private areas and garden
- Picnic table and an extra table and chairs
Book Bwthyn Clychau’r Gog
Kitchen, breakfast bar and dining table.
Lounge with log burner, Freesat Tv, DVD, Free Wi-Fi and patio doors leading to terraced patio.
This entire cottage is Bwthyn Clychau'r Gog